Wednesday 9 May 2012

Task number 2 Setting my plan

Ok this one is a tad difficult cos apart from lose weight and get a bit fitter I don't have any long term goals so will have to think about this one.

I was realistic and said I want to lose at least another 2 kilos in the next month and will go about that by hitting the gym 3 days a week as well as riding my bike and most of all eating cleanly. But after this I pretty much guessed I wanted to be able to run 2km non stop by 3 months time seeing that I am not allowed to run yet and may not be able to for about another month. 6 months I said I wanted to ride my bike at least 60km non stop along paths and stuff because that is alot of fun :). But 12 months will depend on how well I go for the other goals. I will really have to sit down and think about these goals I think and maybe talk them over with the fiance' (he is my sounding board).

Hmm a toughy. Might even ask Mark my trainer to help me set some goals that I will agree that I really want to do for me not just because someone has said so (I am very stubborn like that).

I hope all you guys are having better luck at this task than me. Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Great goals! All the best!

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the goal setting bit quite tough...i ended up with, lose 5kg, tone up and generally be fit, be able to run 5 kms without stopping. Good luck with yours, you'll do brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete