Tuesday 8 May 2012

No more excuses

OK still on the no more excuses theme. I found a few more excuses I used and actually thought one was rather weird. I will share it with you.

I don't want any male attention so I will just stay fat.

OK that is my weirdest one yet but I guess it was true as my self esteem was completely depleted from ex asshole and self confidence was non-existent I found being fat was a heck of alot easier. No more plus I have a gorgeous ring on my finger to make them run a mile if I don't want that attention now. Not that it has happened just yet and maybe never will but as an 18 year old apparently I was hot.

Also this week I am doing well on the exercise front. I did zumba last night, training session this morning plus Pilates this morning. I have Pilates tomorrow and training on Friday but I am going to make a super Sunday. I am going to go to zumba at the gym then yoga straight after it oh and walking with the awesome ladies of north Brisbane for a lovely 7km as well. I may be buggered that day but hey it won't kill me.

My new motto is it won't kill me and JUST DO IT. Omg did I need that this morning but hey I went and feel better for it. My knee controls are getting better and apparently control prevents injury so I just hope I get enough control by the end of the 12wbt that I can run.

Then I am off to work for 4 evenings this week lets just hope I shake a kilo off this week :).

All in all I just want to say I am on top of the world and buggered all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment