Sunday 6 May 2012

preseason Task 1

Ok task 1 NO MORE EXCUSES. I will vow that I will fit exercise into my daily routine and succeed. I need this and like others I have read the number one for me is too busy or I have to work. No more. I have been pretty good lately so hopefully I can just continue this. I have been exercising before work but have been slacking off lately. I will own up to it. Lazy me slipped out yesterday and having a cold is NO excuse. I will be riding a few kilometers today though on my new bike :).

Watching Michelle's video this morning was very inspirational and made me go Oh wow I really did do that to myself. No more I need to get fitter and healthier and most of all more POSITIVE. I find myself sometimes whinging and whining about everything. I often stop myself and say to myself there are ALOT of people worse off than you so shut it and keep going.

So all in all no more excuses and time to look at life in a positive light and taking it by the balls and actually live it. Nathan and I spoke about many active things we can do together and I can tell you now our relationship is stronger than ever. He is my rock and supports me 100%. I will succeed and be a size 10-12 by the end of the 12 week challenge.

BRING IT ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment