Sunday 3 June 2012

update

Ok here is my update since last time. I have lost a further 500g, rode my bike 30km ( a personal achievement ticked off). I rode from Sandgate to Scarborough and back again was an amazing feeling and not once did I have ANY negative thoughts go through my head which is a complete first for me :).

I had  a crash and burn day about a week ago. I felt extremely overwhelmed and felt like I had failed completely. I wrote on the forums and on my Facebook page begging for help as I felt I was sinking and the amazing people out there is astonishing. I realised all you have to do if you are drowning if raise your hand and you will be saved just like if you are caught in a rip at the beach. Love all you guys sooo much.

I also started writing my diary and I can tell you now if I didn't do this task I would be pulling my hair out by now I can tell you now and out of curiosity I got my man to take my picture and I will also show you how I was prior to this and 17 kilos heavier. I have come a long way already and am only half way :O I may very well disappear by the end of week 12. OK here they are.....

Ok that is me last on the right and have no idea how to add my other photo hehehe. But of those who have seen me in real life its quite a bit different :). I am very proud of how far I have come even with a knee injury.

PIP this morning was amazing and met some wonderful people who will be my inspiration this round. I even by coincidence met a lovely lady whose other half is actually on the same shift as my man at work. Damn small world I tell you now.

All I can say now is let the games begin and find the bubbly and very confident woman I once was. I can't wait. I read an old journal of about 10 years ago now and I had 3 guys after me all at the same time which I was gobsmacked at today and remembered those days hehehe. But I was 55kilos back then and that is where I am heading back to as soon as I can.



sayings about relationships. quotes about relationships

Let our life stories unfold for the better guys and I would love to be cast as a friend to many of you.

Til I blog again xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment