Tuesday 1 May 2012

Day 2
Work last night was extremely shit. I came home through a tanty at Nathan and sat up talking with him til midnight. Poor man has to work a 12 hour day today too. He said he couldn't let me go to bed insane.

I slept well but not enough. Went to the gym this morning and smashed out 6km on the bike and a training session that is going to kill my butt muscles later.

Ok plan for today Rip some more Dvds onto our new media box and find some wedding stationary and actually order it. As some of my relatives are starting to ask are they even invited. It's 6 months away people gees give me a little time to kick Nathan's butt into gear to give me his list. Next step of today is to go grocery shopping and cook Nathan a meal out of the no more excuses cookbook (this will be fun).

Oh and chillax somewhere in that today too :).

Colin has piped down a little since yesterday so on a win with him. I'm eating clean today and plan is to also smash out another 6-10km tomorrow. That's if I can move after today's session lol.

My entries may be boring but I am putting it out there :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment