Thursday 3 May 2012

Day 4

Yesterday found out I have to do pilates 2-3 days a week plus the 3 days of gym a week and 4 work shifts this week man am I going to be a busy little bee. I felt overwhelmed yesterday and terrified that this is how my life will be when I am fit and healthy = hectic. I am not very good with hectic really it feels like I am being pushed to do things and one thing about me is if I am pushed I tend to dig my heels in.

Lets just hope tonight isn't hectic and completely controllable. On a side note I am completely enjoying my herbal teas and keeping up the 2 litres of water a day :). Now to keep up the intensity of exercise. Why is it I already feel like I need a holiday and we haven't even started yet lol.

I keep telling myself I can do this, I can do this. Oh and make my mum eat her own words :P

Have a nice day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment