Wednesday 2 May 2012

Day 3

Feeling really flat today but have been doing the housework. Might pop an exercise dvd on later and smash it out about 2 hours before bed then I might sleep better.

I feel really proud of my cooking efforts last night. It was yummy and even the man liked it :). Took quite a bit of preparation though. I can see it now I will be having 1 cooking day where I cook all the meals for the week and then freeze them. Then it can be convenience for the rest of the week. Note to self buy more storage containers.

All in all a very boring day. Will add more later if something exciting happens but i doubt it. Head feels cloudy and bleh :(. But body feels pretty good apart from my lower back from yesterday but nothing too evil. Can't believe its only 4 days til preseason. BRING IT ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment